Cleaning Pods alleviate the serious destruction that conventional cleaners have created for us and the environment.

1. Eco-friendly ingredients only

 Cleaning Pods use natural alternatives that are highly biodegradable

We pack the best eco-friendly ingredients at an optimal amount to get the job done. Combining baking soda, citric acid, white distilled vinegar, and hydrogen peroxide, Cleaning Pods deodorize, sanitize, and disinfect with highly soluble solutions that decompose readily to oxygen and water.

Toxins such as chlorine, fragrances (PCE), and sodium hypochlorite have extremely poisonous qualities causing skin/respiratory irritation, watery eyes, or chemical burns. When exposed over time, carcinogens can build up as indoor air pollution and lead to chronic effects such as cancer.  

Citric acid

2. No single-use plastics 

Cleaning Pods come in a reusable jar and consumers have the opportunity to opt into a zero-waste refill program

Why is it that we need to buy a brand new package every time? Often times, it is for convenience, though reusing packaging doesn't necessarily need to be an inconvenient task. 

For context, our current plastic consumption is outrageous and accumulating at an exponential rate with our growing population. The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, or the largest collection of waste in the ocean, is more than twice the size of Texas and growing more quickly than scientists anticipated. (3)

Plastic is cheap to produce, durable, and convenient. Win-win for businesses and consumers. With little monetary incentive to evolve, there are currently zero non-plastic toilet cleaners in-stores. Not to mention, these plastics are often not recycled (1). Only 9% of plastics are recycled and the other 91% either end up in landfills or the ocean.

Ocean plastics are a cesspool of microbial colonization, leading to the pandemic coral reef disease, white syndromes (2). In addition to coral reef damage, fish are susceptible to ingesting microplastics, which humans later ingest when eating fish.

Pacific Garbage Patch vs. Texas 

3. Subscription refills make for cost efficiencies

Reusable packaging drive our production costs down, which also saves you money

Without having to purchase an entirely new jar each time, refills come in a biodegradable bag that you then refill into your pod container.

4. A percentage of each purchase goes back to the environment

We believe that businesses should play a more active role in making the world a better place

That's why that we portion out a fund for cleaning up beaches and research for new water conservation solutions. 

Trash beach

5. No chemical pollution

Current cleaning products contain VOCs (volatile organic compounds) that gather as chemical pollution in the ground and indoor air

Breathe easy knowing you aren't inhaling dangerous gases nor contributing to radioactive chemical pollution that travels through groundwater and soil (vapor intrusion).